One of the worst feelings has to be seeing your phone at 10% and realizing that although you have your charging cable, you forgot your adapter at home. And of course, there’s never a laptop in sight. As much as you try to stare down the wall outlet in front of you, it won’t turn into a USB port. But now, there’s a way it can.
Power2U looks like a regular wall outlet, except for two vertical USB ports in the middle. Not only can you now plug in two USB devices to charge, but the regular wall sockets are available to be used as well – letting you plug in up to four items at one time.
We were intrigued too. Here’s what you want to know:
- Charge four devices at once
- Blends into the wall as a standard outlet
- It’s energy efficient with Smart circuitry, and safety shutters turn off power to the USB ports when not in use
- Includes easy how-to installation video, manual, mounting screws and matching wallplate
- Compatible with any device that charges with a USB – iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android tablets and phones, computers, cell phones, gaming systems, digital cameras – and the list goes on
- It’s available in white, light almond, ivory or black
- You can buy in bulk – 2, 10, 20 or 100
- Price: starts at $45.98 for the white 2 pack
Install these at home in your room and your study space so you never need to run around looking for where you left that bulky power adapter. It can be your own DIY project!
More information can be found on the NewerTech website.